LCS Hotel & Apartment offers several facilities such as a 100-seater meeting room, a rooftop swimming pool, and a mini-gymnasium.
Our meeting room can host groups of up to 100 people, and we offer various packages which can include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as full provision for coffee breaks.
· Complimentary use of the main meeting room.
· · Complimentary use of a sound system with microphones.
· · Complimentary stationery including flip charts, whiteboards, markers, and office supplies.
· · Complimentary bottled water and mints.
· · Complimentary letterhead paper and pencil are provided for each attendee.
· · Complimentary message board and/or reception desk placed outside the meeting room. Morning and afternoon coffee breaks with assorted sweets and savories.
· · Choose between a 2-course set menu or buffet lunch (minimum of 30 people required).
Mobile: +855 85 546 999
Do you need to unwind after traveling or sightseeing? Or do you need to work off the excesses of the night before? For either scenario, please visit our mini-gym on our 9th floor, with stunning vistas over both the bustling river and cityscape. Our covered mini-gym offers you state-of-the-art exercise equipment, allowing you to maintain your fitness levels while enjoying scenic views of the river.
Mobile: +855 85 536 999
There are over 15 tourist attractions in Phnom Penh City that you can visit to make your trip memorable. Due to the fact that some tourist attractions are located far apart, we recommend that you stay at least one week if you want to visit all of them and have a good time. However, some attractive places such as Wat Phnom, Royal Palace, Mekong Riverside, River Cruise, Night Market, Night Bar, Old Market, and Diamond Island are located near the LCS Hotel & Apartment, which can make your stay comfortable, memorable, and enjoyable.